Jio No Network Signal Problem
Hello Guys, hope you enjoyed reading my previous posts. We have noticed many people reporting this issue “No Network Signal Problem”. I will provide you the best solution to fix this for you. Done some detailed research on the issue cause for you.
General Problems that might be causing “No Network Signal Problem”
- “Tele-Verification of Jio SIM is not correctly done
- “Jio SIM not registered on Network” or the same might also happen because of the Device Compatibility. If the device where the 4G Jio SIM is installed is not supported for 4G speeds clearly it will give you the same error.
- Most of the devices with Dual SIM capability: SIM 1 Supports 4G Speeds where SIM 2 slots support 3G/2G. Clearly, if the SIM is place in the second slot, Jio SIM will give you Signal Problem error.
- Default Preferred Network type under setting must be LTE Networks only.
- If the SIM card is not inserted properly, that might also be a problem as well.
Please make sure you have all the above things intact. You problem must be resolved with the above 4 steps. These steps are recommended to have all the connections right in place. Double check on all the above points to make sure we aren’t making any mistakes.
Fixing Method A:
Fix Jio SIM “No Network Signal Problems”
Cross-check SIM card in right slot:
All the smartphones with dual SIM card features have SIM 1 and SIM 2 Slots.
- SIM Slot 1: this is like primary slot supports all the networks like
- 2G / 3G / 4G / LTE
- SIM Slot 2: For most Devices not compatible for 4G on SIM 2. I suggest you to keep the Jio SIM at Slot 1
Now that you know the difference between SIM 1 & SIM 2, please place the Jio SIM in 1.
Note: Also make sure you are inserting the SIM right positioned into the slot.
Fixing Method 2:
Restarting the Device to Solve “Jio Network no Signals Problem”
Even after configuring all the things right sometime it won’t respond to it. Restart for the device is mandate at that point.
It will synchronize back everything to normal at times.
Any network change requires a Reboot. This should probably fix.
Fixing Method 3:
Ping Test Method
Pinging sometimes does a great help fixing these kind of problems.
- Enter this code *#*#4636#*#* your Phone Keypad.
- Then Tap on option ‘Phone Info’
- Tap “Run Ping Test”
- Make sure the Radio button is “ON”
- Reboot the device after completing process. Reboot must be the top priority because of all the synchronization.
Fixing Method 4 : for iPhone
iPhone setting for “No Network Signal Problems”
- Go to iPhone Settings
- Select the Cellular Options
- Cross the Cellular data
- This should probably fix the problem if it doesn’t work. “ Restore the Network setting to default”
Fixing Method 5:
Selecting Preferred Networks
- Type in the code *#*#4636#*#* onto the phone’s Keypad
- Tap on the “Phone Info”
- Select “Preferred Network Mode” Tap “Only LTE
- Go to Mobile
- For “More Networks”
- Then After Tap on “Mobile Networks”
- If you got a double SIM telephone, simply ensure your Network mode SIM is on “LTE” which is for 4G
- If above strides doesn’t work,then visit Network Operators>Search Network>Follow the means asked>Select favored system.