Apple iPhone is one of the most popular and expensive devices in the current smartphone market. The Reliance Jio 4G SIM card users can make use of various free unlimited voice calls, video calls, and mobile data. But, the Reliance Telecommunications Company had just rolled out these services for the Android device platform. With this move, all the iOS device users are quite annoyed for not providing access for the iOS users to make use of the Reliance Jio SIM. Despite the unavailability of these services for iPhone, the users can use Jio SIM on various iPhone versions such as iPhone 4s, 5s, 6s and other iPhone models. Here is a detailed step by step procedure to use Reliance Jio 4G Sim in iPhone 4s, 5s, 6s and other iPhone models.
Reliance Jio 4G SIM for Apple iPhone
The Reliance Jio offers an additional 1 year of Jio Digital Services complementary for all the users of iPhone. The Jio 4G SIM is not just confined to iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 plus devices but also enable it for iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s plus devices. The company has made an official announcement that the users can acquire free Happy New Year offer with the purchase of all iPhone device models. The users of various iPhone models can acquire this Reliance Jio Free Welcome Offer that offers free mobile data, voice and video calls and a lot more.
The users need not have to worry about using Reliance Jio 4G SIM card on various Apple iPhone models. In the recent times, all the iPhone adorers have started to explore for the next flagship device into the market. Apple iPhone 8 is the upcoming device and all the users can make use of the Reliance Jio 4G SIM card for Apple iPhone. All the models of iPhone can acquire the free services such as mobile data, unlimited voice calls, video calls and unlimited SMS for all the smartphones. You can use Reliance Jio SIM cards on iPhone devices.
How to Use Reliance Jio 4G Sim in iPhone 4s, 5s, 6s [All iPhone Models]?
Here are the simple steps that allow the users make use of Reliance Jio 4G SIM on Apple iPhone:
- First of all, you need to download the MyJio app from the Apple iTunes app store on your device.
- Now open the MyJio app on your phone and hit the Get SIM card that appears on the home screen.
- Immediately, the user can generate a unique barcode on your mobile device.
- You need to carry that bar code to specific & dedicated Jio Store near your residence and make sure that you carry all the essential documents as proof.
- After purchasing the SIM card, you need to call 1977 from the SIM and start making the free services.
- After making a call, you can confirm the free services on your device.
This is the simple process to use Reliance Jio 4G SIM on various iPhone models.
Queries addressed and resolved with the support panel FAQ’s from Reliance Jio Official Website Here
Why is My Jio Sim is Showing “no Services”?
There is a specific way to enable Jio Sim Card on any iPhone device, here is what you need to do: Please note without these setting sims won’t work
- Connect your iPhone to WiFi to download the updated new setting of Jio Network
- Navigate to Settings on the device > Mobile Data options > select Voice & Data Option: Change the settings from 3G/2G to LTE
Can I use Reliance Jio Sim Card on iPhone 4s/5s?
Yes, you can use Reliance Jio Sim Card for iPhone 5S Services. But it Support for Data services only, VoLTE Services won’t work with it Because Apple Support LTE Services from iPhone 6S