The current government has come with many beneficial schemes for the individuals who are not able to afford necessities to live a healthy life. Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana is one of those schemes and it is meant to benefit the families who are below poverty. This scheme offers the provision of clean cooking fuel. In this article, you will get complete details regarding this PMUY scheme.
Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana:
The ultimate aim of this scheme is to provide clean fuel to women who come under the poverty line. Those women generally use unclean fuel for cooking. It does not harm high than good but replaces the same with LPG. The Indian Government hopes to offer more than 5 crore LPG (Liquefied Petroleum Gas) to below poverty line families through this scheme. Here are some important objectives of this scheme.
- Protecting the women health and empowering them
- Preventing the degradation of environmental purity by replacing the unclean cooking fuel
- Controlling the respiratory issues because of the use of fossil fuel
- Reducing casualties, which occur of unclean cooking fuel
- Reducing other health issues due to fossil and other fuel usages for cooking
Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana Apply Online:
Applying for the PMUY is not at all a difficult task. An individual who meets the eligibility criteria and provides all necessary documents can apply for this scheme.
- First, you have to procure the form available at all LPG outlets across India and even online at the PM Ujjwala Yojana website
- You have to fill the details such as name, age, bank details, aadhaar card number, etc in the form
- After filling the form properly, attach all the necessary documents with it
- You also need to mention the type of cylinder that you need based on your necessities
- Once you have done, submit the form to the closet LPG outlet
Eligibility For Ujjwala Yojana:
If you want to receive the benefits of PMUY scheme, then the applicant should meet the following criteria.
- Applicant must be a woman above the age of 18 and also citizen of India
- They should belong to the BPL household
- No one in the applicant household must have own LPG connection
- They must not be a recipient of other similar scheme offered by the Government
- The household income of the family must not exceed the limit as defined by the Government
- The applicant name must be present in the SECC-2011 data list and match with the available information in the BPL database
Visit Official Website Of Ujjwala Scheme: Click Here
Documents Required for PMUY scheme:
The following are the documents required to have while applying for the Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana scheme. The first four documents are mandatory while others may not require.
- BPL ration card
- An authorized BPL certificate by Panchayat Pradhan or Municipality Chairman
- A recent passport size photograph
- Identity Proof with photo that may be Voter ID or Aadhaar Card
- Ration card
- Copy of passport
- Driving license
- Bank statement
- LIC policy
- Any utility bill
Check Your Name In Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana
Prime Minister Narendra Modi is established Pradhan Mantri UijwalaYojana. It is a social welfare scheme for urban areas peoples to get free LPG connection with the help of government funds. However, this scheme is to replace cooking of the poverty people that available massive number of people across the country. With the scheme, anyone can get more benefits for households. People who not have below poverty list ration card can eligible to apply for this scheme. It provides an LPG gas connection for every ration card holders.
How to check Your Name in BPL:
If you like to check if your name present in this yojana, then follow the below steps that help to verify quickly. It is a simple procedure to verify name in the Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala yojana. This process will be verified by using official website of the scheme. You just type first three letters of your name. While typing your name you must enter spelling correctly.
- You have to visit or open the authorized website of the Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala yojana.
- You just click on search beneficiary link in the home page.
- Choose the link search by name which is drop down menu.
- It directs to a new page, and then you should enter your name with correct spelling.
- After typing your name, choose show option.
- If you click the option, then list of matching name will be appearing on your screen of the system.
- You have to check your name on the list with a matching of your father‘s name, religion, gender, city and state.
- If you found all information on the list, then click on your name.
- Enter your phone number and it will send OTP for verification purpose.
These are procedure to verify your name in the scheme. You may also check details of your family members.
List of Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana PMUY:
An eligible person can apply for the scheme which available in all LPG centers in India. With the help of official link, you can download the list of this scheme. Moreover, the list contains whole list with city, state and town. It is obtained to receive free gas connection base in the category. From the scheme, women get more benefits to their home. It is also available in online with EMI facilities. Above eighteen ages of women can applicable for applying this scheme. This government is targeted to offer more than five core of LPG connection in India.
Secc Data 2011:
The scheme is also offered to below poverty family on the basis of SECC (social economics caste census). People can also verify in state wise on the list. Applicants should visit the website of the SECC-2011. Then list of states is appeared in your desktop, choose the required state. Select the district that offered in unique column for urban and rural areas. Click the uploaded date link and download it in zip file. If you want to check your name in this scheme then consider these steps.