Reliance Jio is generating massive buzz among the smartphone users and it has become the leading network in the Indian mobile domain. Each and every individual across the country are seeking to purchase the Jio 4G SIM card as it provides exclusive welcome offer for all the users. The Reliance Jio SIM card offers free unlimited mobile data, voice calls and messages for a period of 90 days till 31st December 2016. Later, the company made an official announcement that it extends the Reliance Jio 4G offer to Happy New Year offer till 31st March 2017. With the extension of these free services from Reliance Company, all the users of Jio SIM are quite happy upon hearing the news. When the company rolled out this SIM, it has announced that the users having 4G devices only have access to Reliance Jio 4G SIMs.
But, the users having 3G handsets can make use of the free services offered by the Reliance Company. Despite making use of 3G mobile device, the users can insert the 4G Jio SIM and use the network at utmost speed just like 4G devices. If you own a 3G Android device, you need to check out the simple process provided below. Just check out and try to implement this process if you have a 3G phone. Here is a detailed explanation for all the users to make use of Reliance Jio 4G SIM in 3G Android mobile devices. Have a glance!
Here are the essential things that are required for all the users to make use of Reliance 4G SIM cards on 3G based Android mobile devices. Check out the requirements:
- Android 4.4 and higher versions of operating system
- MediaTek chipset
How to use Jio 4G SIM card on 3G Android Phones?
Here are the simple steps that allow the users make use Jio 4G SIM card on 3G Android mobile phones:
- First of all, you need to purchase Jio 4G SIM from a nearby Reliance store offline or online.
- Just insert the Jio 4G SIM on your 3G Android mobile phone. You need to make sure that the SIM placed in the first slot of the SIM tray instead of the second slot.
- You can download and install MTK Engineering Mode app on your Android device from Google Play Store app store marketplace.
- This application allows the users run an advanced setup from the MTK phones’ Engineering mode menu. This mode also referred to as Service mode.
- You can now open the installed MTK Engineering mode application and type the mobile specific code for engineering mode.
- Just click on the MTK Settings and choose preferred network option.
- You can now select the network mode from 4G LTE, WCDMA or GSM.
- The users can save the network mode and restart your mobile phone.
That’s it! These are the simple steps that help the users insert and use Reliance Jio 4G SIM card on your 3G based Android mobile phone.